Darware Copper Canelé Pastry Molds (4-Pack); 2-Inch Bordeaux French Custard Cannele Cake Traditional Pastry Baking Molds with Heat-Conducting Copper
- CLASSIC DESIGN: Make the traditional fluted pastries of France with these traditional molds
- COPPER CONDUCTING: The best cake molds have copper exterior for heat conduction, to produce that caramelized crust with the moist custard interior
- VALUE 4-PACK: Receive four molds
- HOMEMADE: Now you can make your own fresh custard cakes at home
- HANDCRAFTED: Not machine made, each piece is unique made in the traditional manner by copper and tin artisans.
Details: Canelés de Bordeux Molds A canelé is a small French pastry flavored with rum and vanilla. It should have a caramelized crispy crust and a soft tender center. The best way to achieve this is with traditional copper coated metal tin molds. Each mold is two inches tall and two inches diameter giving you elegant delicious mini cakes. The copper on the exterior gives the right heat conducting to create the crust. Features: Bulk pack of four Fluted mold Each with a tin interior and coated with copper for heat conduction Diameter 2 inches, height 2 inches Crafted by artisans in India in a small family business Weight 1.4 ounces / 44 grams each Tips: Carefully follow buttering instructions for your molds to avoid your cakes sticking. Care: Hand wash molds for best results; dry immediately after washing.
Item Condition: New